Monday, July 16, 2012

Hiking Trip? Surely, you jest.


So this previous weekend (more like two days ago) I went on a hiking trip with my mother, brother, and best friend in the whole world, Karen. Now usually I am not a very outdoorsy person. Anyone who knows me can confirm this. Surprisingly I was the one who suggested the trip....I know, shocker, right?

Anways, so the ride there took two hours, we were all hyped up on coffee so it didn't matter, but still. So by the time we got there I was excited and planned on taking video along the way. I didn't because I forgot.....even though the camera was attached to me. Plus it was also kind of difficult to, what with all the tripping and everything.
Butterfly we saw at the start....

The hike up was 1.7 miles both ways so we walked roughly around 3.4/3.5 miles. Going up was tougher for me, due to the fact I had not been hiking in who knows how long. It was very fun and scenic. by the way Karen fell a couple of times, or rather, she tripped. [Don't kill me Karen ^-^]

Now it's time for some pics, because I'm tired as I'm typing this......
We are dorks...




Wtf? My brother's like creeping in the backround..
So that's it for now, more posts to come when I have stuff to talk about.
Bye Lovelies~
<3 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment