Sunday, June 10, 2012

Mall Haul!

So I went to the mall today with my bestest friend in the whole entire galaxy, Karen. And like any somewhat normal teenagers, we bought clothes! Even though I only got clothes from Rue21 I was still excited!

If you know me, you know I love shopping and fashion and such. However, I do have a tendency to be frugal, which is why I was excited to have a cupon for like 50% off x amount of dollars. Then, I thought, since I'm sharing my life with you invisble internet peoples, why not show you what I got?
Haul begins NOW!

Karen helped me pick out the romper,
Adorable Floral Romper







                                                                                             And then I got a sleeveless buttonup,
What I call a coffee shirt





It's 'destroyed' in the back.
Also a neon camisole,



 
  And a tribal-ish print camisole


The straps are partially hot pink


Some shorts

One pair is denim other is white.
And finally,
Collapsable Sunglasses!


Karen and I also got bubble teas! If you don't know what those are or never had one, you are missing out buddy. And since I drank all of mine before I took a picture of it, I'll use another pic of a bubble tea.
Party Rock & Strawberry Poppers

Today was awesome, I got to hang out with my best friend in the whole wide world, and we got some summer shopping done!

Me and her smiling for the wonderful cell camera~

That's it for today loves~

<3 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment